HOODLUM Strike Seeker Downrigger.
Gets you into the strike zone!
These hardworking, durable downriggers have been made super strong so they'll handle the stresses or fishing the Shelf for Marlin, but are also just as much at home trolling the headlands for Kingies, Spanish Mackeral and Snapper. Our manual downriggers are built to deliver superb performance while standing up to harsh saltwater conditions.
The Hoodlum Strike Seeker uses a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking. Features a SOLID Alloy 21inch / 53cm boom and super convenient tab lock base for 5 second removal of the downrigger when fishing is over.
Break into downrigging and you'll be surprised the fish that await you. Anything from Marlin, Kingfish, Mackeral and even Big Snapper are viable downrigging targets.
- Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
- Quick mount tab-lock base
- 3 digit depth counter
- 21inch / 53cm SOLID Alloy boom
- Pre-spooled with 50 metres of stainless steel cable
- Heavy Duty Rod Holder with gimbal pin. Suitable for up to 24kg tackle
- Saltwater-resistant construction
- 12 month warranty - email us for more details
- Free 1kg Downrigger Bomb and downrigger release clip included in purchase for a limited time.
Other brands will cost you upwards of $400 for a Downrigger with similar capabilities and quality. Get Hooked Up with a Henderson Downrigger today, you wont be disapointed!
Pickup welcome. Phone 0434 143186 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 June, 2010.